Call now for instant cover 0800 1777 880

Home Insurance

Stay home & safe with CIP home insurance cover

  • All Standard Construction Homes in Northern Ireland
  • Separate or combined Buildings and Contents Insurance
  • Personal Effects
  • Antiques, Paintings & Collectibles
  • Buy To Let
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Holiday homes & Static caravans
Get a Quote
service image

Home Insurance

There are three main home insurance policies: building, contents and combined building & contents cover. Buildings cover protects the structure, the fixtures and fittings in your home; while contents insurance covers your belongings.

Combined buildings & contents cover is only suitable for people who own their homes. If you rent, buildings cover should be handled by your landlord. Contents cover, however, is a policy that everyone should consider.

We understand that home insurance is one of life’s essentials, so we make taking out a new policy straightforward and hassle free for you and your family.

Case Studies

Hear first hand from some of our young drivers who have benefited from our competitive insurance premiums.
Supernova Event Management

As directors of Supernova event management ltd, we would highly recommend CIP Insurance Brokers....

Read More
John Mulholland motors
John Mulholland Motors

As Managing Director of John Mulholland Motor Group Randalstown and Campsie, I like to extol the...

Read More
Bespoke Auto Group

"For the past five years, we at Bespoke Auto Group, have entrusted our insurance requirements to...

Read More