Call now for instant cover 0800 1777 880

Please complete the following form to request a Green card for travel within ROI (Ireland) only.

Should you require a green card to travel elsewhere in the EU or beyond, please call us on 0800 1777 880

Carry a green card for the vehicle you’re driving in ROI.

You will need multiple green cards if:

  • You have fleet or motor trade insurance – you’ll need a green card for each vehicle
  • Your vehicle is towing a trailer or caravan – you’ll need one for the towing vehicle and one for the trailer or caravan
  • You have 2 policies covering the duration of your trip. For example, if you renew your policy during the journey
  • You must carry a physical copy of your green card when driving abroad. Electronic versions of green cards are not acceptable.

You can now print green cards yourself. They no longer need to be printed on green paper. You will need to show green cards if you are involved in an accident. You may need to show green cards at police checks.

Get Started